Global Online Qualifier Video Submission Info
- Have your cinematographer shoot from the middle of the inside the boat in HD (4K 60fps or 1080 60fps) any current iPhone can shoot in this quality, but an actual video camera is always better.
- Your video MUST BE SHOT HORIZONTALLY. DO NOT SHOOT YOUR LINE VERTICALLY.
- Framing: Please frame the rider in the middle of your screen with enough perspective to judge height and distance traveled. Do not pull in tight on your rider as that will hamper our ability to judge her run effectively.
- Have your driver drive into the sun so that you are lit properly
- File naming convention: RiderfirstnameRiderlastname.LessThan5
- Videos will be run at full speed when judged and when placed online
- As this is a judged event we are looking for continuity, please adhere to these simple standards.
Global Digital Qualifier ENTRIES
- Each prospective qualifier must register online – REGISTER HERE
- Each prospective qualifier to upload their 1 consecutive 5 trick line – SUBMIT YOUR LINE HERE
- Each rider’s 5 trick line will be posted in a heat on Alliancewake.com and judged accordingly
- Once you submit your line you must also post it on your Instagram as a Reel and include the following tags – @alliancewake, @montaraboats, #lessthan5